permaculture - Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 09:24:56 +1200

Fair point Jason...but do we just sit back and watch people getting ripped
off and drowning and also disappearing altogether with bitterness and
resent ?

The bottom feeders, mongrels, frauds, liars theives and cheats need be
named at least. They were once called weeds, but we soon realised that a
weed is a plant one has not yet found the true virtue of. I was called one
once and felt quite proud of the title, to then realise that in succession
I was more mycellium.

The disease is widespread amongst many wishing for greater learning and a
more sane way of life looking for solutions and ways out. Many many
potential students take the cheapest easiest option and end up with these
frauds. So how do we repair the damage. Throw therm a lifeline before or
after they jump into shark infested waters ? I don't think this is the
solution at all.

What is the problem ? What is the solution ?

The problem is humanity, or more correctly species man of today's world. We
are being conditioned more and more rapidly into greed and self service. We
have all but lost neighbourhood and community. We will have bottom feeders
if they are allowed. We have allowed this to happen. Is it due to demand ?
I don't think so.

We have so many deficient teachers now with far more deficient and many
cases non-existant curricula. That is the problem. Is there any virtue in
this ?

What is the solution ?

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: