permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Spend the summer or a year at Meadowcreek living and working on resilience

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Spend the summer or a year at Meadowcreek living and working on resilience
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 14:40:04 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Worstell <jim@deltanetwork.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Subject: [SANET-MG] Spend the summer or a year at Meadowcreek living and
working on resilience
To: SANET-MG@lists.ifas.ufl.edu

If you enjoy farming and writing and would like to research and practice
resilience and sustainability for a weekend, a summer, a year or several
years, consider joining us as we reinvigorate Meadowcreek.

We have two dormitories, several residential houses, crystal clear springs
and swimming holes, barns, shops, 400 acres of farmland and 1200 acres of
nature preserve in a pristine Ozark valley. What we need are more people
dedicated to using these resources to create new paths to resilient farms
and communities.

You can see what Meadowcreek is like at:
https://meadowcreekvalley.wordpress.com/

You can see the initial draft of our resilience work at:
https://meadowcreekvalley.wordpress.com/projects/land/roots-of-resilience-th
e-book/

For details about opportunities at Meadowcreek send an email to:
delta@deltanetwork.org.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Spend the summer or a year at Meadowcreek living and working on resilience, Lawrence London, 06/08/2015