permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Adam Ormes Court: compost tea, Elaine Ingham, biodynamics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Adam Ormes Court: compost tea, Elaine Ingham, biodynamics
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 05:33:59 +1200

OK so it was an invitation for me to comment on Adam's anal passion with
reductionist science ?...see my previous post. Ingham is a scientist.
Nothing more nothing less. She has/does offered us a lot, to help us
stimulate what choices we have available. As do many more people some
scientists, some not. Flowforms ..This study is from Ian Trousdell I
know very well ..had lunch with him recently. He took over from Wilkes who
learnt from Steiner and Schauberger and Scwenk. It is another layer of
science, not conventional, more cosmic, astral and etheric..it works its
proven, its brilliant. I love the dynamic of it. It also has an amazing
rhythmic from imitations of nature. There are other layers available for us
too if we open our eyes and minds and hearts. I grew up in New Zealand in
the rural world amongst our Maori. The indigenous characater of which has
many powerful learnings. Thankfully there is a very strong Renaissance of
this today. Its a pity Nth America has lost that with the indigenous Indian
likewise many other indigenous around the world. Much of what Mollison and
Holmgren put together has roots in this indigenous who had only one
teacher..nature. I don't see any of them using hydroponics adding bags of
chemicals into their lettuce troughs or palletised food into their
aquaponic fish tanks.
Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: