permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: judy <vidaljudy@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:20:21 -0500

Good Morning,
I have been reading your missives for a year now and thank-you for teaching
me so much!I would like to take a PDC and remember a list of certified
instructors was put out a while ago. I am located in the Catskills, upstate
NY where I moved 18 months ago to care for my 92 year old mother and her 30
acres.Any recommendations?Happy New Year!
Sincerely,Judy Stewart Vidal