permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 05:48:02 +0200

This specific "tax" and "registration" conversation is a very good if not
excellent example of why we as the global network of Permacuture people
desperately need to develop an advanced course on "Invisible Structures".
Instead of dancing to the tunes of those that enslave us and becoming
members of their gang we need to realise what the bigger picture really is
and consider options to design our way out of such bondage. I hope others
on this network are equally aware and perhaps, just perhaps, a wkshp pops
up at NAPC1 to discuss such threads...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*