permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:27:02 -0700

Toby, Thanks for asking! NAPC is fully tax deductible 501C3. All funds going
to NAPC are tax deductible, including through the GoFundMe site.

This communication is making me realize we should list our 501C3 number on
the web site. Thank you!

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org