permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Scott Pittman Interview

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Scott Pittman Interview
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:12:59 +0200

Thanks Jason...ironically I wrote a quick 500 word article for the European
Permaculture Teachers conference where I am at right now discussing this
exact same topic.

But hey...I could not open that podcast...can you send it as a pdf ?...it
also needs to go onyo LL ibiblio for chat

Steve

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]