permaculture - [permaculture] Scott Pittman Interview

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Scott Pittman Interview
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:26:54 -0600

One of my students, Joe Moore, has posted the first of a few interviews
with Scott Pittman of Permaculture Institute. I think Scott brings up some
good issues in this podcast that need to be discussed more widely in the
greater permaculture community. Scott also briefly shares his fascinating
and lengthy history with permaculture and the early years of Bill
Mollison's teaching.

http://permaculturesalad.com/scott-pittman-permaculture
-history-and-standards/

Here also is a podcast with me on the same site for anyone who's
interested.

http://permaculturesalad.com/jason-gerhardt-episode-5-water-fire-and-education/

I hope everyone is having a delightful Spring,
Jason
--

PO Box 4315
Boulder, CO 80306