permaculture - Re: [permaculture] List of permaculture teachers in North America - PLEASE EDIT

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] List of permaculture teachers in North America - PLEASE EDIT
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 10:15:25 -0600

Hey Michael,
Excellent additional ideas! I think when one took the PDC is a great
benchmark for permaculture involvement. In conjunction with all the other
info it should make a nice charting of individuals journeys from PDC to
design and teaching, which is another important process to document well,
if only just for our own sakes as far as informing students of what the
journey to professionalism looks like.

In the end multiple elements to serve this function will be great, so I
really applaud your efforts of going back and looking through course
listings to start this process. With that and a crowdsourcing platform for
gathering this info, and maybe other formats yet to be thought of, it
should generate a fairly comprehensive listing.

Looking forward to NAPC,
Jason

--

PO Box 4315