permaculture - [permaculture] Earth plaster Workshop Sunday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: "lapg@arashi.com" <lapg@arashi.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Earth plaster Workshop Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

* Sunday
at 10:00am
2 days from now
*

505 Solano Ave. LA 90012

Sunday we will decorate the El Fogon rocket stove grill/oven. You'll fall in
love with the process and want to eat it. So you'll have a real chocolate
cake to bite into wild apply the plaster. A fellow cobber will hand feed you
cake with clean hands so you can have your cob and eat too. THIS IS GOING TO
BE DIRTY SO WEAR OLD CLOTHES. There will be edible clay as well. We'll have
pizza for lunch. Bring toppings $50
For more info: 818-834-7074
POSTS

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] Earth plaster Workshop Sunday, Ray Cirino, 04/25/2014