permaculture - Re: [permaculture] India Farmers DB?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] India Farmers DB?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:08:12 -0500

Hello Suraj:

I do not know of such an online system for India but we have several here
in the US that would work just fine in India. Have a look
at http://locallygrown.net/ LocallyGrown.Net -- Small Farms Making a
Difference, a franchise system
The one nearest me is: http://gomarketnc.com/ goMarketNC
goMarket is part coop, part online farmers' market and pure innovation.
goMarket is member-supported and values driven.

Your phone app would be very valuable to farmers and market gardeners and
would work well here in the US, particularly in my area. I hope you develop
this.
Let me know if I can be of further help.

Lawrence

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com