permaculture - [permaculture] The Founding Fables of Industrialized Agriculture Was: Re: Rebutting today's Kathmandu Post article entitled 'Myth of Organic Agriculture'

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Founding Fables of Industrialized Agriculture Was: Re: Rebutting today's Kathmandu Post article entitled 'Myth of Organic Agriculture'
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:55:05 -0500

On 11/19/2013 12:48 AM, Lawrence London wrote:
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Steve Hart
<stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>wrote:

Well well well....this sort of crap which is not new needs to be
totally ignored. Just read the guys credentials (below) and one
immediately knows who pays him...press delete....Steve Hart

Garbage from evil people like Miller is, in part, designed to waste others
time and distract them
from constructive pursuits, people who think and might influence policy
whereas ordinary consumers,
if they don't already know, won't take the time or trouble to figure out
which is better for them, organic or non organic,
which is the crowd Miller targets. His method is a double edged sword.
Those like us will try to neutralize his evil and influence policy,
taking time and energy away from our preferred activities. You replied, as
I did, as a show of support for what we believe in.
This has been going on for a very long time. Try and count the hours you
spend campaigning for natural agriculture and permaculture and
against conventional, chemical and gmo agriculture and exploitation of a
country's resources by the greedy profits-only crowd of global investors
and industrialists.

Not really sure why I get into this but it is probably out of perverse
pleasure in using the pen to nail the bastards in public forums; apologies
for profanity but those types are extremely evil.
I refer you to Joe Cummins, who is a highly articulate and vocal truth
seeker and researcher, and has been for decades; read his posts in the
sanet-mg archives and his articles at the ISIS website. I keep thinking
about what the vile industry whore Kunkel said in his post to sanet-mg
about targeting "all those millions of subsistence farmers in Eastern
Europe" for exploitation by the multinationals. Utter disbelief.