permaculture - [permaculture] Benchmarking Harvests is live!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Benchmarking Harvests is live!
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:51:37 +1100

Please share this widely (and blog it, tweet it...) The more people sign up
and record their harvests, the more data we have and the more we can
demonstrate the potential of food gardening in our communities. And the
more ammunition we have when we advocate for food growing in our
communities, in our families, and with our local governments.

See:

- Announcement: *The Benchmarking Harvests
project<http://openista.net/harvests/>
*- with links for sharing.
- The harvests page on Growstuff <http://growstuff.org/harvests> (which
has only just gone live, so we need growers).

Unlike Facebook it's ad-free, independent and doesn't sell you to marketers
- that means it depends on us :-).

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

  • [permaculture] Benchmarking Harvests is live!, Chris Watkins, 10/30/2013