permaculture - Re: [permaculture] HeenanDoherty Regrarians Tour - Americas 2013

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] HeenanDoherty Regrarians Tour - Americas 2013
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:19:06 -0700

Hello, Darren.

It looks like we'll finally get a chance to meet! I see you'll be at OAEC on
Oct 9, and I live just a few minutes from there. So I will stop by the
session you are teaching. I'm doing the patterns section of the same course,
the previous week.

Are you going to be in the San Francisco Bay area for any length of time? I
see you are also at Bioneers--a stellar event that I must miss this year--and
in Half-Moon Bay after that. Are you traveling elsewhere between OAEC and
Bioneers? I just wanted to get a sense of where you'll be in case I will have
a chance to see you elsewhere.

I'm teaching a PDC that meets Oct 26-27 about a half-hour drive south of
Occidental, in Petaluma. It's a very high-powered class, full of
professionals, the audience that I love to reach. Brock will be joining me on
the 27th; if you're around you are most welcome to stop in, or even teach
something.

Looking forward to finally meeting. Safe travels across all that water.

All the best,

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com