permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Under Siege (Formerly: Trojan Horses and Permaculture)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Under Siege (Formerly: Trojan Horses and Permaculture)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:00:42 -0600

Loren,
I tried to just make observations about PRI. If it looked like
“manure-slinging”, well, maybe it was. It is rather bothersome when ones
voice is censored, especially by those who claim to be working toward the
same thing, and yes it leads me to be suspicious of those taking such
actions.

I do take offense to the comment about being “jealous of others successes”.
I have more work, students and clients than I can manage. This is standard
PRI pr (if they can’t see it in a glossy video, or on the internet, it
doesn’t exist and has no beneficial effect). When did anyone ever say I (or
anyone else for that matter) wanted to be an internet superstar? As if that
is the highest aspiration one can have these days? Please. I define success
by working with a clients children in the forest garden all day, and being
invited to stay for dinner.

I was actually joking with the title of this post, and I don’t intend to
contribute, but I will defend myself. Sorry, but I get annoyed when people
ACT like they know me.

Is real,
Jason
--

PO Box 4355
Boulder, CO 80306

*If you desire to play a positive role in the web of life around you, it is
for you that I do what I do.*

  • Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Under Siege (Formerly: Trojan Horses and Permaculture), Jason Gerhardt, 09/10/2013