permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Putting design into communication

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Putting design into communication
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 23:29:25 +0100

Thank you Trudy for restoring my hope for humanity.
And it was not just that I clicked the wrong key. Wheaton himself sent me straight to the payment page of kickstarter without explaining about "rewards" or promo pages last February. Since it was my first kickstarter I knew no better.

Thank you,
John in Ireland

----- Original Message ----- From: "T A Redding" <trrredding@gmail.com>