permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nutrient Dense Crops, Remineralization, High Brix - Online Resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: kat <katska@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nutrient Dense Crops, Remineralization, High Brix - Online Resources
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:17:43 +1000

Hi Anne

Thanks for organising a lovely day today. You'll be happy to know the
flighty chook Goldie did not go far and was recovered by bedtime. She'd
stopped in on an old friend (one she made after her first escape) laid an
egg at this on a perch outside her bedroom window, and settled in on this
favorite wall for the night - where I saw her.... and promptly went around
to retrieve. Neighbour has a perfectly fresh egg for breakfast tomorrow and
Goldie is back on the perch with her chums.

Kat