permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rainwater Harvesting - Maryland will implement a tax on property owners based on how much rainwater falls on their land.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rainwater Harvesting - Maryland will implement a tax on property owners based on how much rainwater falls on their land.
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:27:08 -0600

This is ridiculous! As if more money passing through another bureaucracy
will lead to cleaning up the estuary. Just mandate storm water retention
and terrestrial treatment instead.

I suppose when money is the only tool one knows, it's the only tool one
thinks to use. I would ask for my water retention payment in oysters and
clams.

Jason
--

PO Box 4355