permaculture - [permaculture] on the other side of the picture...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] on the other side of the picture...
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:18:33 -0700

I thought perhaps it might be a good idea to share something from the other
side of the picture... Non-vegetarianism.
Coincidentally, or shall I say, synchronistically? I just happened to receive
this particular link.
This blog is written by a young man who has taught himself to live in the
wild.

http://milesolson.net/2013/01/25/metaphysics-of-the-hunt/

Frances

P.S. Have read that many horrors have occurred in the name of producing more
tofu. Biome and habitat destruction, and more. Not a respectful activity
when it involved culling the local people!
>From venaurafarm@bellsouth.net Fri Mar 22 17:45:39 2013
QzLGr83iFlixB7G7PH7mVr1T9vh_WO68inMOQKkQ1DxwcxgLezK2oV6MHUiJ
J7sTptDwsqypDGdMq8jQ1Q4eKTNiFiC1fACEuDNhQCSuRk.n59pVVPZBJnWO
Y9BcVXINImvoTtCRJjTTTAlM7KVa1EGHZkPUgEIaenztsVUEjaiOSprfAEgY
jgimb6FSdF7AXpe9ZC_9ZcviG9CC1HyeAkHDWPdWrQ3vEta.NtGlIVhAlxF7
v7ltWW6JWUkkj3bJd9rU-