permaculture - [permaculture] HeenanDoherty 20th Anniversary - Thanks to Lawrence London

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Heenan Doherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] HeenanDoherty 20th Anniversary - Thanks to Lawrence London
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 12:14:53 +1100

G'day,

As we are celebrating our 20th anniversary in
business<http://www.heenandoherty.com/_blog/Latest_News/post/HeenanDoherty20thAnniversary/>this
week we wanted to publicly acknowledge Lawrence London and this list
for being here for a large hunk of that time.

We remember well the days when a 14.4kbps modem was fast, a 486 was the
latest and greatest and the interactions we had in our early days on this
Permaculture (and Sustainable AG) listserve, and Lawrence has managed been
there for all of these years plying away with a lot of energy and most
important of all integrity.

So thanks Lawrence for all of the great & consistently enduring work over
the years and we look forward to many more to come.

Yours & Growing,

Lisa Heenan & Darren J. Doherty

PS. And by the way where do we donate again? Something all those who use
this list should do when they can.
*
*
*
*
*LATEST NEWS*
*HD
Newsletter<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=View&Data=VCasKU5V9NFZc7xyqWjMOw%3D%3D>
*
*NEW!! RAD Course (10
days)<http://www.heenandoherty.com/events/rad_muskerry-2013> Muskerry
VIC AU May 11-20*
*HD Shed - AFFORDABLE ElectricNet Fencing &
Energisers<http://www.heenandoherty.com/support-and-resources>
** *
*Darren J Doherty 'Regen10' Introduction
(18min**s)*<http://youtu.be/MvVlzUv8D5U>

* <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
*
**

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. (AU)*
*ACN 159 903 483 ABN 80 159 903 483*
*International Education
*Regenerative Media & Products
*Broadacre Design & Development
*International Agents for Mr. Joel Salatin <http://polyfacefarms.com/>, Mr.
Daniel Salatin <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/speaking-protocol/daniels-bio/>
& Mr. Eugenio Gras <http://mashumus.com/>.

<http://www.facebook.com/HeenanDohertyPL><https://twitter.com/#!/heenandoherty>

*Darren J. Doherty,*
Director, HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd.

Web <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/heenandoherty>
Darren J. Doherty
CV<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxf-Mzo0q-Zbd2NhbXZsbWhDcmM/edit>

HeenanDoherty P/L Trading
Conditions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pR7x3CS-UmQ_Ca8s9JbvCCXYu_tQnxMicPfmWjauFys/edit>
HeenanDoherty Blog <http://www.heenandoherty.com/_blog/Latest_News>

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. Brands:*
Regenerative Agriculture
*www.HDShed.com <http://www.HeenanDoherty.com>
*www.HDWorldEvents.com <http://www.heenandoherty.com/event-test>
RegenAGĀ® (USA)
skype: heenandoherty
phone (AU): +61 431 444 836
phone (UK): +44 (0) 7742 189 474
phone (US): +1 917 254 1736

*HeenanDoherty Provider & RegenAG International Links:*
<http://agriculturaregenerativaiberica.wordpress.com/>

<http://www.regenag.co.uk/>

*Other Great Regenerative Agriculture Links:*
*
*
*www.RegenAG.com.au <http://www.regenag.com.au/>*
*www.MasHumus.com <http://www.mashumus.com/>*
*www.RMSGadzia.com <http://www.rmsgadzia.com/>*
*www.PolyfaceFarms.com <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/>*
*www.SavoryInstitute.org <http://www.savoryinstitute.org/>*
*www.HolisticManagement.org <http://www.holisticmanagement.org/>*
*
*

Note: If you do not wish to be an addressee on the HeenanDoherty database
then please advise us & you will be removed from future dispatches.....

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.