permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Values, Practices and Social Change Survey

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bellows,Wendi Lynn" <bellows@ufl.edu>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Values, Practices and Social Change Survey
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:17:34 +0000

Dear fellow permaculture people,

I am a PhD student in the Interdisciplinary Ecology Program at the University
of Florida. I am conducting research for my doctoral dissertation about
Permaculture and social change. Please take a few minutes (15 or so) to
participate in this study by taking an online survey. The survey mainly
focuses on people's value systems and how they relate to how people practice
Permaculture on the ground. I would love to hear your voice represented!

If you are interested in participating, you may access the survey online at:
https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9FR3CidEmNfeWOx

Thank you,
Wendi Bellows

University of Florida