permaculture - [permaculture] History of Organic Agriculture slide presentation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] History of Organic Agriculture slide presentation
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:10:09 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:34:45 -0400
From: Joel Gruver <jgruv@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hello folks,

About a year ago I posted a link for a presentation on the History of
Organic Agriculture that I created for my Sustainable Ag class.

here is a link to an updated version of the
presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/jbgruver/history-of-organic-agriculture-14808475

the content is similar but I added some new pics and edited the text on
many slides.

Joel

Joel Gruver

School of Agriculture