permaculture - [permaculture] Interested in donation of computer components..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Interested in donation of computer components..
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:02:47 -0400

My main machine went down and I am in need of the following components:

new or used
DDR ram sticks; I need two 1 gigabyte or larger
one hard drive, any size, IDE or SATA

or a whole desktop computer 1.5 gh cpu or better

Many thanks if anyone can help out with this.

Lawrence London
owner, permaculture mailing list

  • [permaculture] Interested in donation of computer components.., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/16/2012