permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Monsanto About to Gain Immunity From FederalLaw?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group" <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>, "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • Cc: Organic Gardening Discussion List <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Monsanto About to Gain Immunity From FederalLaw?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:43:14 -0700

this is just what 60 min. was talking about. adding the Monsanto rider is just how they work it. this 60 is a must watch it describes this move by Monsanto to a T. how can they get away with this after the 60 min. that exposes this crap. there should be a law. this is not right.
check out 60min. and see how the lobbyist own our government and write the laws
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7387331n&tag=contentMain;contentBody
see how the lobbyist get things like the Monsanto rider get put in law

----- Original Message ----- From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>