permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Design Certificate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: griromero@yahoo.com
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Certificate
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:43:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to All:

I am looking for PC Design Certification courses for my  18 year old
daughter.  She is about to enter college to study landscape architecture and
before long I am recommending her to do the PCDC.

I would be interested to learn about different quality options to do the
training.  We are from México, but she is fully bilingual, so that options in
the USA, Canada and Latin America are welcome.  We live in a semitropical
climate in mid pacific Mexico, so that trainings in similar ecosystems would
be a bonus, but not a most.  We are seriously considering Regenerative Design
Institute (RDI) in N. California, any endorsements/criticism for RDI?

Please answer directly to griromero@yahoo.com

Many thanks

Guillermo Romero I