permaculture - [permaculture] Camelina Production Fact Sheet Available

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Carl DuPoldt <cdupoldt@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Camelina Production Fact Sheet Available
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)

-Camelina Production Fact Sheet Available
http://css.wsu.edu/biofuels/publications/Camelina_Production_PNW_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Camelina
Production in the Dryland Pacific Northwest is a new publication by
researchers at Washington State University and Oregon State University.
The free online PDF fact sheet describes the biofuel oilseed crop
camelina and its uses, provides information on expected yields and
planting methods, and offers guidance on weed control, fertilization,
pest control, and harvest.