permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Farm in Dominican Republic seeking volunteers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Eric B <eric_broberg@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Farm in Dominican Republic seeking volunteers
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:43:41 -0600

Enzo,

Eric Broburg will be a Peace Corps volunteer in the DR. He posted about it on
this list. He also visited Maya Mountain research Farm a while back. He can
be contacted via <eric_broberg@hotmail.com>.

The link you posted for the web page of your friend is dead for me, too.

Best wishes,

Christopher
On Jan 18, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Alan Enzo wrote:

> Hey Y'all,
>
> A PDC student of ours named Brian Newhouse is establishing a Permaculture
> farm and education center in the Dominican Republic, and he's seeking some
> volunteers (skilled and unskilled) to come down and help out.
>
> Please see his video and website, and contact him for more info.
>
> Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMyOtYzjvpE&;
> Website: http://www.village12.org
>
> Permaculturally Yours,
> Enzo
> --
> *Alan Enzo, Ph.D., M.B.A.*
> Ecological Economics
> Permaculture Design
> Sustainable Business
> www.EcologicalEducation.org <http://www.HappilyDistracted.com>
> www.PermacultureEducation.com
>
> *"Permaculture Designers are doing the most important work of any group on
> the planet.” **-- David Suzuki *
> Garden Hand Tool Sourcelist and Biointensive Gardening Guide
> Google command to search the message archives:
> Make a donation toward list maintenance:
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=N8YGXK5XLTPAU

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm
San Pedro Columbia, Toledo