permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Dominican Republic and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Neil Bertrando <neilbertrando@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Dominican Republic and Permaculture
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 07:53:38 -0800

Hi Eric,

re: permaculture books in spanish, I think Eugenio Gras wrote a book on
this topic recently. Perhaps Darren or someone else on the list knows
more, title, where to find it. Just a thought, it might be worth bringing
a diversity of perspectives with you. Let me know if you find this book
and the cost.

best of luck this sounds like a really exciting opportunity.
Neil