permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mon Jan 16/Carolyn Raffenspeger/Precautionary Principle the Golden Rule for Future Generations Santa Barbara

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mon Jan 16/Carolyn Raffenspeger/Precautionary Principle the Golden Rule for Future Generations Santa Barbara
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Dear Wes and Margie,
This one looks like a very important one right up my alley. I need to cut
through lots of red tape and they look like the people that could help. Can
you find out if a dragon is allowed to serve food at this event. I promiced
I'd come up and this date is open.
Let's talk,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

--- On Fri, 1/6/12, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network