permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] anyone see 60 min. this week

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: carolyn anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] anyone see 60 min. this week
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:18:53 -0800

We might need a food revolution right here at home.
Heartbreaking.
Bill Moyers gave a similar keynote address recently.
It makes one sick to think we could just as easily be in 1790 France.
He who has eats healthy food. Let them eat cake, they say.
It's all such a suicidal race to kill off this planet and everyone on it.
Do the elite think they are immune to the effects of their greed?
Maybe in their pocket right now, but everyone dies.