permaculture - [permaculture] A few brief thoughts on the current protests:

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] A few brief thoughts on the current protests:
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 09:04:05 -0400

A few brief thoughts on the current protests:

Time for people still in possession of a mind to unite. Sensible common goals are clearly within reach, especially now.

Pay attention to the content of the mission of the peaceful protests on Wall St. This is an important event and is really good for the country.

Fortunately the USA has a solid community of uncompromising, purist, committed, skilled, knowledgable biological farmers, home gardeners and permaculturists who will keep the nation properly fed. Utopian visions, pipe dreams, visionaries are in these days. People willing to work together for a better future for our country and the rest of the world are increasing in number.

<>

With that in mind I think I will start a new political organization: The Skink Party, the true rainbow coalition, they wear their banner proudly, all colors of human endeavor.

  • [permaculture] A few brief thoughts on the current protests:, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/08/2011