permaculture - Re: [permaculture] slug moat: keep slugs out with water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] slug moat: keep slugs out with water
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:42:22 -0400

On 9/16/2011 10:34 AM, paul wheaton wrote:

So .... I just went out and did some research again in this space:
youtube reaches more people, vimeo is more for the professional
videographer. I am not a professional videographer. And I want to
get permaculture into more brains. Therefore, youtube.

I agree, stick with YouTube. The message is too important to be diluted.
Build on what you have. Also...YouTube is fully integrated into Google+ which is going to be incredible. I saw a G+ page last night that showed me what can be done with photo and video galleries. I would suggest that you establish a G+ page and, when G+ goes public, fully integrate it with your permies.com homebase. Since you already are so busy with Google resources (YT, SEO, etc.) wouldn't this be a logical next step?

LL