permaculture - [permaculture] IPC - Sharing Accomodations & Travel

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Anderson <catchthewater@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculture Intl Listserv Post <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] IPC - Sharing Accomodations & Travel
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:27:35 -0700

Hi. I am excited to be attending the IPC in Jordan very soon! I am
interested in connecting here with others who are going, especially a)
people who are planning to arrive early or leave late to explore / travel,
b) people involved in Permaculture projects in Jordan or neighboring
countries, c) a male to share budget overnight accomodations with during the
conference. I am arriving on the 12th and leaving on October 7th (subject
to change).

I look forward to meeting you -- and seeing some familiar faces, too!
Chris

--
Chris Anderson
www.EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com

Our Voices and Our Choices Change the World

  • [permaculture] IPC - Sharing Accomodations & Travel, Chris Anderson, 09/09/2011