permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Middletown man sued over tall grass (during his experiment with permaculure).

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Middletown man sued over tall grass (during his experiment with permaculure).
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

We had an anonymous neighbor report our "tall grass." We were visited by the
fire marshall who came out with a tape measure and a chain-smoking habit. He
said the "overgrown weeds" were a "fire hazard."

-Roman
Children's Permaculture Guild

http://middletownpress.com/articles/2011/09/06/news/doc4e66c59e6a06b174888057.txt?viewmode=fullstory