permaculture - [permaculture] ants and aphids and meally bugs etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] ants and aphids and meally bugs etc.
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:40:35 -0700

I find a little tangle foot on some masking tape around the tree and lift up the skirts so no way the ants can get up in the tree works for me. without the ants the good bugs will eat the aphids. that is what works for me. but if one limb or one blade of grass touches the tree for get about it. Those ants are smart.
----- Original Message ----- From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>