permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Step-in posts as for moveable/electric fencing systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Step-in posts as for moveable/electric fencing systems
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 23:48:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:13:19 -0700
From: Michele Gale-Sinex <mgs2369@COMCAST.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Howdy, all--

Where are y'all ordering your step-in posts for your moveable
electric fencing, and what are you paying, with what price breaks in
quantity?

I'm thinking of the 48-inch poly and Fiberglas ones by Sun Guard with
the polywire/electric ribbon clips, like Tractor Supply sells:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/fencing/electric-fence-step-in-posts/sun-guard-ii-fiberglass-step-in-post-3602233

But am open to other types of step-in posts if folks have a better idea.

paz
mish