permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How to make the big bucks with permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bob Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How to make the big bucks with permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:40:50 -0500

Me too. I never click on a link that doesn't have an adequate explanation to it. I figure if it wasn't worth the time of the original poster to explain why this was interesting, then it isn't worth my time to click on the link.

Bob Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "jenny Nazak" <jnazak@yahoo.com>
When people post links, particularly links to videos, I would really appreciate along with the link, at least a sentence or two about the gist of the video, to help people decide whether they want to take time out to click on the link, load the video, etc.

I don't always have the bandwidth (either electronic, or mental) to deal with a video.

I wonder if any others feel this way too.

Jenny