permaculture - [permaculture] Fukuoka/podcast

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "frances and/or david" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fukuoka/podcast
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:20:28 -0700

I love the picture of Fukuoka, LL.
Interesting how the discussion between M and F went right to their difference: M's use of machine for effective grading.
Fukuoka's story is my inspiration.
Loved the podcast, and it leaves me wanting to know more about What would Fukuoka do in Pacific Northwest?
I gather there are, possibly, more localized groups for such topics? I don't know, but would be interested if someone else did. From time to time, localized discussions have popped up here... They seem to come and go.
Carl, going to check out the links you sent. Wonder where you're from?
Cheers,
Frances, central Vancouver Island.