permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: How to help Japan

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: How to help Japan
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

Is there anybody here who is linked to permaculturists or sustainability
people in Japan? I'd rather donate there, if anywhere. We got a lot more
mileage out of the money we were given for Haiti than the rescue
organizations. Which only makes sense, we applied permaculture principles to
it and made it go 3-4X as far as it normally would.
Cory