permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Neretva needs you

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Neretva needs you
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:31:26 -0400

On 3/14/2011 6:38 PM, Amir Redzic wrote:
Dear All

river Neretva is a pearl in the Balkans, endangered by capitalism, waste, and
similar outdated human constructs. Here is a good blog:

http://neretva-trout.blogspot.com/p/intro-uvod.html

kind regards
Amir

Hello Amir and welcome to the permaculture list, or shall I say, _this_ permaculture forum..

I looked at your beautiful, inspiring blog then Googled a map of Bosnia-Herzegovina.

What can be done to stop misuse of this endangered natural resource
in its tracks?

A lovely natural unspoiled trout stream is one of the most wonderful things a person can encounter in his lifetime. I spent much of my childhood wandering around the woods and along streams in my hometown, marvelling at what I saw. It instilled a deep appreciation of Nature
in me that will endure.

LL