permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Dictionary of Biography

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Cc: permaculture elist <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Dictionary of Biography
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 02:45:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rosemary Morrow,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We have met seldom, if ever, but are of a common ilke.  Your name is a common
household word in the permaculture movement.

A Permaculture Dictionary of Biography for our deceased comrades would be a
good thing.  It would take a committed individual to set it up.  Hardly a
priority for most of the youthful permaculture corps with an eye set on the
momentous tasks of our time.

My memoriam for John Cruickshank is but a miniscule contribution to all of
which could be written of him and his history.  Certainly I would love if
everyone who knew and loved John could send their comments to a central focus
that would collate it under his name.

The same with Simon Henderson, beloved of many here in the Pacific Northwest.

Each Permaculture Bioregion of the world has its lost heroes.

I wisht I had the time to perform this function for our permaculture
movement.

Is anyone out there capable and willing to set something up?

Michael Pilarski