permaculture - [permaculture] up to half off the tuition -for Urban Permaculture Course: ReNew, ReVision, ReDesign Detroit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] up to half off the tuition -for Urban Permaculture Course: ReNew, ReVision, ReDesign Detroit
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:25:42 -0800

As participation rises, we'll reduce the cost for everyone!

If you are interested we will try to accommodate you with- up to half off
the tuition.

The ReNew, ReVision, ReDesign Detroit Permaculture Design Course will
fulfill all content requirements of the PDC, however, it is unique in its
goal to apply permaculture principles to produce a workable design for a
major city as the course Design Project. Detroit's difficult past, it's
vibrant entrepreneurial spirit, under-utilized workforce, abundant water,
vacant land, and industrial past all combine to make Detroit the perfect
candidate to be the first large, post-industrial, post-carbon urban area.

More scholarship info contact Killian O'Brian
studentservices@pri-de.org
313-647-4693
760-617-3693 (cell)

http://pri-de.net/board/
*ReNew, ReVision, ReDesign Detroit*
Instructors: Larry Santoyo and Keith D. Johnson
Date: March 27 - April 8, 2011
Location: Detroit, MI