permaculture - [permaculture] Ormus - ORMES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jake Bucy <jakebucy@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Ormus - ORMES
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 00:34:36 -0600

Thank you everyone for your responses about my Ormus question. But I feel
the question was never answered. Does anyone have any first-hand experience
with using Ormus on their plants and animals? Has anyone done any unbiased
experiments of their own?

Jake

--
“True security rests on a supportive and sustainable ecological base, on
spiritual as well as material well-being, on trust and reliance in one’s

"A useful contract with the earth places man not as superior to nature but
as a superior intelligence working in nature as a conscious and therefore as
a responsible part in a plan of evolution, which is a continuing creation."
-Liberty Hyde Bailey

"The object of Agriculture is to feed and clothe people. Two things will
guarantee this happens with maximum efficiency. Firstly, farming must be
prosperous and secondly, soil fertility must constantly improve." -P.A.
Yeomans

"Earth turns to gold in the hands of the wise" -Rumi

  • [permaculture] Ormus - ORMES, Jake Bucy, 03/01/2011