permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:44:14 -0700

I first ran into the mana powder in the nineties. The oceanplasma.org site
made me laugh out loud a dozen times with its pseudoscientific nonsense and
egregious errors. I have no idea if the stuff works or not, but the basis
they give it is hilariously wrong. They are clueless about geology

"In several million more years, nature will succeed in completely eroding the
land masses so that the sea will once more cover the earth")

Uh, plate tectonics, anyone?

physiology,

"It has been estimated that a definite physiological role for a particular
element is newly discovered on an average of one every 10 years"

(it's more like dozens each year)

as well as soil biology, physics, nutrition, and nearly every other field
they blunder around in. Too bad, especially if "white powder gold" actually
works.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com