permaculture - [permaculture] anyone in Fargo-Moorhead (ND-MN)?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mitch Triplett" <mtriplett@bctonline.com>
  • To: "'International Permaculture List'" <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] anyone in Fargo-Moorhead (ND-MN)?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:11:57 -0800

Howdy folks.

Any PC'ers on these lists in the Fargo, ND-Moorhead, MN area? Or know of
anyone in that area? I'm heading back to visit some family in March and
have been asked to speak to an NDSU ag class about what we're doing with our
woods and how we're integrating PC concepts into our management. It'd be
nice to be able to point the students to some local examples.

Thanks.

Mitch Triplett

Tri-Pearl Family Forest

Member - CCFFA/OSWA & OTFS

Associate Member - FSC

  • [permaculture] anyone in Fargo-Moorhead (ND-MN)?, Mitch Triplett, 02/23/2011