permaculture - [permaculture] The good news is...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Warren Brush" <w@quailsprings.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] The good news is...
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:21:58 -0600

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=CampaignPublic/id=1408048.6972923022/rid=f3e5a6b5703d1b54f8e94cf549845583

___________________________________

The good news is...that our work in Kenya and Uganda with our director Warren
Brush has gained huge momentum as he gears up to head overseas to teach,
learn and design various properties this upcoming week. The Permaculture
Design Course at Rusinga Island in Lake Victoria has filled with a large
group of international and local students who are change-makers in their
communities. This course is poised to be life and land changing for many
people. Please join with us in supporting this vital effort.

We are asking for your help in supporting the following needs:
- Donations of permaculture and sustainable living books/dvd's for the
library at the permaculture demonstration site that will be shared with
people of that region of Eastern Kenya
- Donation of two laptop computers for two deserving organizations in Kenya
- Financial support for 8 additional local students who we need scholarship
support for them to attend. Your donations will go a long way with these
deserving people

To donate books/dvd's and computers, email Warren at w@quailsprings.org
(mailto:w@quailsprings.org?subject=donation for Kenya/Uganda trip)
To donate needed funds to the project, go to the following link:
http://truenatuedesign.chipin.com/permaculture-in-kenya-and-uganda (
http://e2ma.net/go/6972923022/208476254/219774673/1408048/goto:http://truenatuedesign.chipin.com/permaculture-in-kenya-and-uganda
)

If you want to make a donation and receive a tax deductible donation receipt,
please go to:
https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=12781 (
http://e2ma.net/go/6972923022/208476254/219774674/1408048/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=12781
) and designate your donation for Permaculture in Africa
Thank you!

In growing peace, The Quail Springs Family

P.S. To read more about Warren's work in East Africa, please see the
following article he wrote this past December:
http://permaculture.org.au/2010/12/29/concentric-rings-of-change-the-power-of-a-single-african-permaculture-design-course/
(
http://e2ma.net/go/6972923022/208476254/219774675/1408048/goto:http://permaculture.org.au/2010/12/29/concentric-rings-of-change-the-power-of-a-single-african-permaculture-design-course/
)

35070 Highway 33 | Maricopa, CA 93252 US

___________________________________

forward this email to a friend
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Forward/ID=1408048.6972923022/rid=f3e5a6b5703d1b54f8e94cf549845583/send_to_friend

This email was sent to permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe
list.

manage your preferences:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Manage/signupId=1416928/id=1408048.6972923022/rid=f3e5a6b5703d1b54f8e94cf549845583
opt out using TrueRemove(tm):
http://e2ma.net/map/view=OptOut/signupId=1416928/ID=1408048.6972923022/rid=f3e5a6b5703d1b54f8e94cf549845583

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Join/signupId=1416928/mailingId=208476254/acctId=1408048

Network for Good
EmailNow powered by Emma
http://www.myemma.com