permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urban Homesteading

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urban Homesteading
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:45:28 -0500

On 2/17/2011 3:50 PM, ChildrensPeaceGuild wrote:
Here's the term used in Mother Earth News (from when I was 3 months old)...
-Roman
Children's Peace Guild

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Nature-Community/1976-11-01/The-Integral-Urban-House.aspx

The Farallones Institute and possibly New Alechemy, Whole Earth and other published group projects have sused that term and variations on it since the 1960's. The Inegral Urban House is a famous book, I have a copy. I'll look for other titles in my library that deal with this topic.