permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [GWL] Looking for experts in water-efficient landscape design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [GWL] Looking for experts in water-efficient landscape design
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:39:54 -0700

Hi Linda,
I'd be happy to talk to you! I design rainwater harvesting gardens
professionally in Colorado. Darren's book suggestions are great. I can't
recommend Brad Lancaster's books and website enough! If you want a live
contact other than book resources feel free to get in touch.

Jason Gerhardt

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [GWL] Looking for experts in water-efficient landscape design, Jason Gerhardt, 02/16/2011