permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Off the Contour #11 - Permaculture & Ecological Design Principles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Off the Contour #11 - Permaculture & Ecological Design Principles
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:17:43 -0700

Darren et al,

The Biomimicry Guild, Janine Benyus's brainchild, also has a list of "Life's
Principles" which overlaps nicely with permaculture's. I can't find a
bullet-point list in a quick Google, and I know somewhere out there is a nice
graphic of a butterfly with their principles on it, but a circular graphic
that lists them is at
http://osbsustainablefuture.org/home/section-newsletter/20101spring6isleleitch/

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com