permaculture - [permaculture] Invitation to Apprenticing to the Earth, 25 May-1 June 2011, Greece

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Filiz Telek <filizatbaraka@gmail.com>
  • To: International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, general@europe.ecovillage.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Invitation to Apprenticing to the Earth, 25 May-1 June 2011, Greece
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:37:03 +0100

With great delight, we are inviting you to Apprenticing to the Earth, taking
place from 25 May-1 June at Axladitsa-Avatakia http://www.axladitsa.org/, in
South Pelion, Greece.

Our calling question is “How can we open ourselves to re-membrance with the
Earth to cultivate our capacity to Source the wise actions needed at this
time of significant transformation of humanity and planet?” We invite you to
be part of a rich trans-local community of learners, with a wonderfully
diverse circle of living wholeness hosts with visiting faculty, the wild
land of Axladitsa, and our local community.

Permaculture and natural building will be our embodied practice in this
inquiry along with contemplative practices of listening to land and
connecting with both the visible and invisible aspects of nature. We will
invite the Earth’s wisdom to inform our practices of permaculture, natural
building and the conscious kitchen and engage the modalities of
conversation, silence, listening to land, writing, artwork, local cuisine
and other creative expressions – to inform, cultivate and inspire our
natural capacities and access our deepest intelligences, in service of
people and planet.

Please find the Apprenticing to the Earth invitation and the registration &
fee form at http://medicinewords.org/2011/02/07/invitation-to-ap
prenticing-to-the-earth/ or
at http://www.axladitsa.org/calendar.htm

You may download other information around travel, preparation, etc at
http://www.axladitsa.org/calendar.htm.

If you wish to register, or if you have any questions at all about payment,
fees, scholarships or sponsorships, please contact Sarah Whiteley at
sarahwhiteley.hara@virgin.net

In the meantime, please join the Apprenticing community at
http://axladitsa.ning.com/events/apprenticing-to-the-earth and indicate if
you will be joining us in May, are still thinking about it or simply want to
part of the conversations and connected into the evolution.

We look forward to seeing you this May!

Much love,
Sarah Whiteley, Maria Scordialos, Vanessa Read, Janell Kapoor, Filiz Telek,
Penny Livingston Stark and Axladitsa Avatakia

--
Filiz Telek
*Social artist, process designer, poet/writer*,

2011 is here! Now is the time to step into our authenticity and passions,
to surrender to the divine and to align with Mother Earth.
We are entering a new era, it is the point of Great Turning.
Your leap of faith is required.
May you have a joyful transition...